You are here: Home » Clondalkin Training Centre
- Do you need local IT Training Facilities
- Do you need local conferencing facilities?
- Do you wish to hold a local Meeting?
- Do you want a local venue for your miscellaneous programmes?
- Do you require these facilities, on an hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, timetable?
- Did you know that these facilities are available on your door-step at very competitive rates?
If you answer "yes" to any of the above, then perhaps we can help you.
Clondalkin Training Centre has the facilities for,
- Computer Skills Training.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Discussion Groups.
- Private Entreprise.
- Health Groups
ALL ARE WELCOME TO HIRE OUR FACILITIES
WE CAN SAVE YOU:-
WE OFFER YOU:-
- Computer classroom.
- Local Venue.
- Advanced Computer Training.
- Multiple Broadband Internet.
- Digital Audio/Visual Facilities.
- Seating plans to match individual needs.
- Comfortable break-out areas.
- Snacks/beverages if required.
- Design individual courses to your specifications.
- Part or full course available if required.
- Courses can be designed for your individual needs.
- We can design, modify and construct courses to your Company/group requirements.
- All courses are accredited and have professional fully trained tutors.
CLONDALKIN EMPLOYMENT INITIATIVE
The Clondalkin Employment Initiative (CEI) was established in June 2007. It took over the responsibilities ot the previous JI company. It continues to support Jobs Initiative (JI) employment and participation by community organisations as sponsors. The programme is funded by FAS.
Currently, 53 JI employees are placed in more then 30 community organisations in the area. The type of projects supported range from football clubs, community centres, educational services to caring organisations. JI employees provide relevant and essential supports to their sponsor organisations such as childcare, caretaking, maintenance, security and administration/clerical roles.
The aim of the programme is to strengthen the capacity of the sponsor organisations and the services they provide within the community. .The programme also aims at supporting employees in relevant training and development to further enhance the support that the JI employees provide to the community organisations.
For further information about the Clondalkin Employment Initiative, please contact Monica Fields, email email@example.com or phone 450 8748
LOCALLY BASED TRAINING INITIATIVES
The LTI offers training in ECDL and Communication to foreign nationals in an effort to help them improve their ability to access jobs. Currently, there are fourteen participants on the course who study IT in the mornings and Communication in the afternoon. The course is a full time course that is funded in part by FAS. It is envisaged that in the future, the LTI programme will be in a position to offer a wider variety of programmes to particpants.
Work experience is a very important element of the programme as this prepares the participants for the world of work. While the course gives the participants a knowledge of computers and helps them with their language skills through Communications, the main aim of the LTI is to enable the participants to fulfil their potential in the area of work.
At the end of the course, there is a graduation ceremony where the participants are presented with their certificates, the product of much hard work. The course runs for twenty six weeks and a considerable amount of work is done by each trainee within this time to reach their goals.
For more information please contact Margaret Hennessey, our LTI Coordinator. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01-450 8748.